Thank you for joining us at Education Works. We are currently expanding our store to include the most complete selection of quality educational supplies on the internet.
Whether you're a concerned parent who is home-schooling or a professional teacher toughing it out in the trenches, we are sure you will find exceptional products to meet your needs on our site.
Education Works Contact Information
By standard mail:
850 Hartford Tpke
Waterford CT 06385
Toll Free: 800-211-9443 (Mon-Fri between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Time)
Or direct: 860-910-0705 (Mon-Fri between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Time)
WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ASKED! Shipping in the Yahoo! Store has been limited in its ability to exactly measure shipping costs for large sized orders and we expect our customers to pay the cost of shipping, unless specifically noted in product description. All shipping quoted in our Yahoo! store is subject to our confirmation. We invite our customers to call us directly for exact shipping costs.
Our pricing is super competitive and we are happy to try to beat other competing prices. Just give us a call! We pride ourselves on our customer service as well as our pricing. The images on this site are supplied by our manufacturers. In some very rare cases actual specs may vary slightly without notice. If you have any questions please call us at 800.211.9443
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
* Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization from us. Returns without prior authorization will be returned to the sender.
* When calling to request authorization to make returns please include billing invoice number.
* Materials being returned must be in saleable condition and unused.
* The items returned should be insured since you are responsible for all materials invoiced.
* To initiate a return, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-211-9443
* Shipping costs incurred are the resposibility of our customers and will not be refunded on any returns (including free freight specials).
* Return shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer. Similar to a walk-in store, Wal-Mart will not send a driver or courier to your house to pick up a defective item you bought in their store. They will not reimburse you for your time and gas money spent to drive back to the store either.
* A freight truck may be used for oversized items and might take additional time for delivery. Freight truck delivery is "CURBSIDE DELIVERY" ONLY. Any TRUCK LIFT GATE (truck unloading) FEE will be the CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY. Note: Most carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than to lower it via the liftgate to ground level. Please have the necessary man/woman power available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
IMPORTANT: Customers who decide to refuse delivery on items that they order for reasons other than damaged goods will be responsible for to/from shipping charges as well as a 20% restocking fee. We would be glad to help you with your shipment issues if you call us at (800)211-9443.